Live longer, with quality, health and vitality is one of the greatest desires of the world population. For this, it is essential to change some factors that directly influence longevity, such as losing weight, managing stress and quit smoking. It is necessary to develop a lifestyle recycling. Kurotel is the right choice for that. Here, a plan of daily activities is customized to the needs of each customer. Combined with the Kur Longevity Diet and monitoring of a transdisciplinary team of physicians, psychologists, physical therapists, nutritionists and fitness trainers, it provides a lifestyle recycling. The healthy habits experienced during the stay in Kurotel deliver sustainable results that generate benefits in the short, medium and long term. Live longer and better. Come to the Kurotel’s world.
Viva mais e melhor!
Venha para o mundo Kurotel.
O que está incluso no tratamento focado na longevidade saudável (plano de uma semana)
- Avaliação médica inicial (avaliação inicial das variáveis ligadas ao emagrecimento)
- Entrevista com psicólogo
- Entrevista com nutricionista
- Avaliação com fisioterapeuta
- Acompanhamento com o fisioterapeuta durante toda a estada
- Entrevista com educador físico
- Avaliação com dermatologista
- Utilização da sala de fitness e das piscinas
- Acompanhamento com medição dos sinais vitais diariamente
- Alimentação funcional (sete refeições diárias; alimentação saudável)
- Acompanhamento nutricional diário (acompanhamento das nutricionistas em todas as refeições diárias, adequando a cada caso)
- Dieta Kur da Longevidade (dieta desenvolvida pela equipe de nutricionistas e nutrólogos, com base teórica na alimentação dos povos mais longevos, que considera a densidade calórica dos alimentos e facilita a reeducação alimentar. Apresentada em congressos científicos nacionais e internacionais com resultados positivos)
- Fitoterapia (qualidade Kur Pharmacia, com prescrição médica e nutricional; linha natural)
- Plano alimentar personalizado (plano fornecido e orientado de forma personalizada ao cliente para que possa prosseguir com uma dieta saudável em seu cotidiano)
- Exercícios físicos diários em grupo, orientados e supervisionados por educadores físicos, instrutores e fisioterapeutas (caminhada, aula de dança, dinâmica corporal, alongamento, circuito de musculação, hidro ball, hidro força, hidro gap, hidro ritmos, hidro deslocamento, hidro flutuação ginástica localizada com banda elástica, step, abdo mind)
- Sauna seca e úmida
- Acompanhamento técnico profissional durante toda a estada
- Massoterapia (três sessões para clientes de uma semana; massagem manual)
- Unterwassermassage (três sessões para clientes de uma semana; massagem na água com essências)
- Banhos de extremidades (atividades com contrastes térmicos prescritas pelos médicos e fisioterapeutas objetivando melhora da circulação, diminuição de processos inflamatórios e prevenção de algumas patologias)
- Fango (placas de lama medicinal com aplicação de calor profundo, utilizadas para alívio de dores)
- Cinesioterapia (conduzidos por fisioterapeutas, são exercícios terapêuticos que objetivam a manutenção e/ou melhora das amplitudes de movimento e força muscular, coordenação, equilíbrio, propriocepção, consciência corporal e redução de dores)
- Analgesia (técnicas com correntes elétricas para alívio da dor, aplicadas por fisioterapeutas)
- Hidroterapia (exercícios em grupo na piscina, objetivando diminuição da dor, melhora da mobilidade e da amplitude do movimento, orientados e acompanhados por fisioterapeutas)
- Circuito das Águas (um circuito completo: banho com lodo; banho com sal; fonte de gelo; ducha de espuma antioxidante e piscina ozonizada com jatos de água e correnteza)
- Atividades de lazer (palestras sobre saúde, qualidade de vida e bem-estar, fórum que reúne os profissionais da área técnica que fornecem orientações para um estilo de vida mais saudável, sessões de cinema, almoços com aula de culinária no Bistrô do Kur Estação das Águas SPA, jantares especiais, apresentações culturais com música ao vivo)
Observação: Para atendê-lo de forma personalizada, é imprescindível conhecer seu quadro clínico. Por isso, solicitamos uma série de exames à você em sua chegada ao Kurotel. A partir dos resultados, nossa equipe médica prescreve as atividades do seu plano de tratamento, junto com os demais profissionais que compõem a equipe técnica. O resultado? Um plano individualizado, focado nos seus objetivos, e com atividades seguras.
Avaliação com dermatologista
Além disso, o Kurotel oferece atividades opcionais, complementares ao tratamento focado na longevidade saudável
- Evaluation of Physical Fitness
Our physical educators evaluate important qualities such as cardiorespiratory fitness, strength, muscular endurance, flexibility and body composition - all relevant to the prescription of personalized physical activity plan.
- Body Imaging Assessment
Exam considered the gold standard for assessing body. Kurotel is the pioneer in Brazil with the radiological technique that identifies with reliability the amount of fat and lean mass you present, as well as its distribution. With this, you can know if you are within the healthy weight range, as well as understand if fat is compromising your cardiovascular health and/or joint. Sometimes, people considered slim by the scale can have a body composition far from the standard considered healthy, which can be evidenced by this detailed examination. Reviewed by a physician, it is also used by physical education teachers for personalized guidance.
- Bone Densitometry
Enables early diagnosis of bone loss - an event that puts men and women at risk of fractures, especially of the femur and spine. Suitable for women from the age of 50, men aged 60 years or more, and for young adults with risk factors such as very fair skin, alcohol abuse, diabetes, thyroid function disorder, family history of osteoporosis, fractures previews, use of corticosteroids, low calcium intake, rheumatoid arthritis, anorexia nervosa, prolonged immobilization. The doctor evaluates the exam and recommends measures for good bone health. If necessary, it is prescribed treatment.
- Personal Trainer
Individualized physical activities, guided by one of our Physical Education teachers. The series of exercises is designed according to your goals and preferences, taking into account the indications and contraindications for you. It is important in optimizing the results. By leaving the Kurotel, you get a report for continuing this plan in your city.
Method of natural and manual treatment indicated for cases of acute and chronic pain involving joints or viscera. Recommended in cases of back or hip pain, herniated disc, piriformis syndrome (false sciatica), constipation, stiff neck, neck pain, acute and chronic back pain, tendonitis, sprains, among others.
Exercises done individually in specific equipment. Works stretching and muscle strength at the same time. Improve flexibility, tone, concentration, breathing and postural alignment. It can be an adjuvant in improving emotional state. It can be done by anyone, at any age or health condition.
- Collagen Test
This test, carried out by one of our dermatologists, is made through an ultrasound transductor for measuring skin collagen. If there is reduction regarding the expected values, you receive the feed and supplemental recommendation needed for the correction of the problem.
- Evaluation of Vitamins, Minerals and Metals
Through this analysis, performed on samples of blood and urine, you will know if there is any excess or deficiency of these substances and correct imbalances. These changes, if not corrected, may contribute to the emergence of various problems such as anemia, memory deficits, impaired control of blood sugar levels, increased sensitivity to pain, and impairment of taste buds, among others. After the results, you will have a consultation with a nutritionist to understand the results, which will also be discussed by the doctor. You will receive guidance to correct all possible changes and, as needed, they can prescribe you supplements.
- Medical Acupuncture
Ancient Chinese technique used to balance various bodily functions, pain relief and relaxation. Due to the ability to change, inhibit or balance neurotransmitters and hormones, it can improve symptoms of anxiety and compulsive eating and disorders related to chronic pain.
- Biochemical Assessment
Laboratory tests are performed on samples of blood, urine and stool. The results allow assessing the composition of the blood sugar levels and uric acid, cholesterol and fractions, testing of renal and hepatic function, quality of urine, feces parasite research, among others. Needed for personalized guidance, is evaluated and discussed by the doctor, and considered by nutritionists on the preparation of your diet.
- Neuropsychological Assessment of Memory
Assesses cognitive functioning of memory through clinical observation and application of standardized neuropsychological tests and clinical tasks. The assessment shows how the main types of memory are, auditory and visual focused attention, executive functions, intelligence and language related to memory, in order to verify wheatear they are appropriate for age and educational level of the patient. After known the results, the appropriate guidance in level preventive and forwarding is provided, when needed.
- Craniosacral Therapy
Characterized by extremely slow and gentle movements, this therapy improves the circulation of cerebrospinal fluid. This fluid surrounds and protects the central nervous system and its poor circulation throughout the body causes physical, emotional and organic disorders. The therapy addresses acute and chronic pain, muscle tension, stiffness, stress, rheumatism, arthritis, fibromyalgia, postural changes, physical and mental fatigue, sleep disturbances, emotional difficulties, muscle and joint injuries, among others, in addition to helping the body's natural healing mechanisms to dissipate the negative effects of stress on the central nervous system.
- Fall Risk Assessment
Designed for elderly patients, this assessment is focused on the most relevant factors that could predispose the elderly to a fall episode. The interview consists of specific questions and physical tests internationally recognized such as baropodomentry and stabilometry. From the result, it is developed a training program with the participation of the following professionals to our transdisciplinary team – physical therapists (balance work), physical educators (focus on strength and endurance), yoga instructors (concentration), doctors (optimization of medicine), dieticians (nutritional support) and psychologists (behavior and fear).
- Postural Assessment
Complete assessment with photographs of posture and measurements enabling the detection of small alignment gaps that often cause pain and discomfort. Report and guidelines are delivered on DVD, for continuity of care by our physical therapists - who also indicate exercises to change the bad posture.
- Tumor Markers
These analyzes may indicate changes unnoticeable by you or your doctor for specific organs and systems. Important for persons over 50 years for young adults with a history of cancer in the family and to follow in cases of the disease already treated.
- Hormonal Profile
Analysis of hormones produced by the endocrine glands pituitary, thyroid, pancreas, adrenal, ovaries and/or testicles. Besides investigating pathologies, the results allow us to identify whether there is any disorder that might hinder the weight loss process and also some organic changes caused by chronic stress. Also, you can check if the levels of your sex hormones are consistent with your age.
- Exercise Stress Test
In this test, the cardiologist checks your physical performance on the treadmill. Allows to know how your heart conditions are, and verify the behavior of your blood pressure during stress. Through this test, it is possible to investigate if you have some disturbance in the functioning of the heart that may put you at risk during physical exercises. Eventually, you can identify early ischemia and assess predisposition to acute myocardial infarction. It is extremely important for your safety.
Note: optional activities are indicated according to customer's need, being explained the benefits of each of these to achieve the objectives proposed. Once they have an additional cost, such activities will be scheduled only with consent of the client.